Create Multiple Scoring Opportunities With Baseline Out Of Bounds Plays 1Baseline Out Of Bounds Plays 1 is a simple basketball play that uses a variety of screens and cuts to create multiple, easy scoring opportunities for your team.
Baseline Basketball Play 1
Key For Basketball Diagrams:
- 1 = Point Guard
- 2 = Shooting Guard
- 3 = Small Forward
- 4 = Power Forward
- 5 = Center
- Black Dotted Arrow = Pass
- Black Straight Arrow = Player Movement
- 3 will inbound the basketball. The play will start when they slap the ball and yell "Go".
- 2 and 5 will set a double-screen for 1.
- 1 will cut through the lane, using the double screen, and move to the corner.
- 3 will make the inbound pass to 1.
- 4 will down screen for 2.
- 2 will cut up the lane and use 4's screen to get open at the top of the key.
- 4 will rub off of 5 and head to the low post area.
- After receiving the inbound pass in the corner, 1 now has three options...
- They can look to shoot a jump shot or drive to the basket.
- They can pass the basketball to 2 for a jump shot at the top of the key.
- They can pass to 4 who will be in scoring position after establishing a good low post position.
Baseline Basketball Plays:
Keys For Success
Here are several keys that will determine your team's success in running this basketball inbounds play...
- Players must be fundamentally sound and have the offensive skills (dribbling, passing, cutting, faking and shooting) to run this play.
- Create multiple scoring opportunities.
- Give the inbounder multiple passing options.
- Give the receiver of the inbound pass options once they get the basketball. They should have a scoring opportunity or an open teammate to pass the basketball to.
Baseline Out Of Bounds Play 1 is an effective basketball play because it addresses each of the keys above. This is a simple inbound play that, if executed properly, your team will have much success with...and it will create many easy scoring opportunities for you.
Coaches...be sure to check out the entire collection of basketball inbound plays.
Search on this website :